Monday, November 7, 2011

The Best Gifts for Kids

Many Parents like to give their kids lots of toys for the Holiday's but I believe that the best toys are the ones that are educational. The best gifts for a child are books, because if you establish the love of reading in your children at a young age the love of reading will last a life time. Some of the most peaceful time that I have enjoyed with my kids are in a book store.

If you are looking for something to do with your child that won't cost a lot of money,going to the book store or library is the thing to do!  I personally prefer the book stores because it is more cheerful than the library and it smells batter as well!  This is a wonderful book that I found at the store today is called I Like Myself, by Karen Beaumont

It is a beautiful book! It will help your children learn the importance's of loving themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment