Saturday, June 30, 2012
Friday, June 29, 2012
This giveaway is very easy all you have to do is follow my blog and leave a comment letting me know you followed me. Thanks and have fun!
Thursday, June 28, 2012
Please note the is NOT the actual giveaway! This is the BLOGGER sign-ups to host the giveaway which will take place in July!
Moms with Voices Media ~ Calling all bloggers please join us in a huge $500 Family Pack Giveaway sponsored by 39dollarglasses.com!
Sign Ups close 7/11
- $500 Family Pack for Glasses, Prescription and Sun
- Create a sign up post about this event and link to this page.
- Submit $1 for your first entry to firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot post.
- Optional entries are available at $1 each and you can choose ANYTHING! Email Subs, RSS subs, Picket Fence Votes, Top Mommy Blog Votes, Twitter, Pinterest, Reclipit, you name it!!! (literally…name it in the form )
- Include sponsor paragraph in your giveaway post (provided)
- You will receive the post code and RC code on Wednesday, 7/18 and your post must go live by noon on Monday 7/23
- There will be a doc to submit your link on. Anyone that does NOT post will be removed.
- Sign Up Here
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
I like the way it makes my skin feel smooth and soft after using it.
When you wet the razor it becomes very slippery,and that makes it hard to cut the hair . Also clicking on the disposable cartridge refill can be hard because sometimes it doesn't click easily and I have to use some force to get the refill clicked on. Other times I click it on, but it did not click all the way so it would fall off. But besides these things, it is a good product.
I'm a BzzAgent and I received this product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.
Monday, June 25, 2012
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Check out the Details
Thursday, June 21, 2012
I love the way high heels look but I don't wear them because they make my feet hurt. So I got a pair of Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles and tried them out in some old heels and they make my feet feel pain free!
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
Monday, June 11, 2012
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
I would really enjoy these Quaker Soft Baked Bar because I am always looking for a snack that is low in calories and has fiber in it. I would eat these bars as a evening or breakfast snack . Me, my husband and daughters would love the Cinnamon Pecan Bread because we like the taste of cinnamon. I like the taste of cinnamon because it reminds me of when I was a little girl and my mother used to make the most delicious apple pies. I remember I used to go out side to play in the snow , and when I came inside from playing I would smell the most delicious smell of cinnamon!
I like to eat these type of bars with my morning tea because I like to eat a light breakfast. These bars would be great for camping, hiking, and for picnics. Quaker's soft baked bars are wonderful for putting in your purse as snack for you and your children when you go out.
This new snack bar from Quaker is made with real fruits and nuts that you can eat on-the-go OR warm up in the microwave for a bakery experience. This lovely snack can get you through until your next meal and comes in two delicious flavors:
• Cinnamon Pecan Bread
• Banana Nut Bread
These treats aren't just good, but are packed with:
• 140 calories
• 5g of Fiber
• 6g of Protein
• Excellent source of 5 B-Vitamins
If you like wholesome food then you should give these bars a try. You won't be disappointed!
Friday, June 1, 2012
• Kids will learn to build their very own organizer while
learning tool safety
• Have fun, make friends and gain a sense of achievement
and work ethic.
Saturday, June 2, 2012
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.