Win a stay at Duns Castle

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Reading Eggs.com Review

I received a 3 free  month  subscription from readingeggs.com to do a review on the program. I really like this program! It is very effective in teaching children how to read. I have two daughters, ages 2 and 4, and they both really love this program! It teaches everything from letter reconation, phonic, and ABC's. It teaches how to sound out words and how to read. What I like about this progarm is that it is really fun, and my girls learned a lot. They also have games that they can play which is really good at keeping children entertained with this site.
 Every time that the children finish a level of the lesson a new egg cracks open and my girls get so excited when this happens!
Over all I give this company 5 stars!


2 comments:

  1. You may also be interested to look at www.ZooWhiz.com . ZooWhiz is a new FREE online learning system for kids aged 5 – 15. It covers maths, reading, spelling, punctuation and grammar. It’s free to use at home and school. Kids parents and teachers are really enthusiastic about it and our user base is growing rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for telling me about this program. I love finding new progarms for my children to learn with!

    ReplyDelete