Saturday, September 29, 2012

Glade Expression Oil Diffuser Review



I brought my new Glade Expression Fragrance Mist Starter kit and Oil Diffuser Starter Kit with my buzzagent campaigns coupon!! I brought the Lavender scent for the mist Starter kit and pineapple and mangoes scent for the Oil Diffuser. I like the Oil Diffuser because the scent last all day long. The design of the Oil Diffuser is really pretty.The white is great & goes with just about anything, but I like the wood,it looks better. I have a lot of wood in my house and the bamboo Oil Diffuser go's really well with it.
       The sprays are okay. I love the Lavender scent because it make me feel calm. But I like the design because it's a nice change from the spray cans. This design can add some decoration to the room. I was not too happy with the Fragrance Mist because the top was a little stiff and challenging to use. Over all I like these product and will be buying more of them.

I received free coupons for Glade Expression Fragrance Mist Starter kit and Oil Diffuser Starter Kit from buzzagent.com to try and give a review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment