Friday, July 26, 2013

Keurig Brewers - Simple Cups -Review




I like the Keurig® Brewer because you don't have to make a big pot of coffee if you have a taste for just one cup.  I think the Simple Cups are great. They are nice because I can use my favorite brand of coffee and save money. These Simple cups make fresh coffee more economical. I get to enjoy that new coffee taste with every cup. The only problem with these cups is that they sometimes stick in the Keurig and take a few minutes to package up a 3 pound can of coffee. Other than that I they are great and I would buy more.The Simple Cups line includes:
  • Disposable Cups, Lids and Filters (compatible with Keurig Brewers)
  • Reusable Cup (compatible with Keurig Brewers)
  • Coffee Pod Replacements (for use with Pod Makers)

To get your Simple Cup visit: www.simplecupscoffee.com
 Please visit them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/simplecups
And Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/simplecups



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Auctions for free stuff at Listia.com

1 comment: