Friday, February 14, 2014

TEAMWORK - THE ISLAND OF COOPERATION (HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH ) REVIEW

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



Hugo is finding out how friends are always there to help him, and in this book he  needs lots a helping hands. Your children will learn so much from this wonderful book. This book teaches that, if you need help and you work as a team then, any thing can be done. Not only are you getting a fun book to read but your child will learn a lesson as well. How awesome is that!

TEAMWORK - THE ISLAND OF COOPERATION (HUGO THE HAPPY STARFISH - Island Adventures11: Educational Children's Book Collection)


www.MyStarfish.org

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment