Saturday, March 15, 2014

Get your Disney On Party Review

When I was growing up my favorite Disney character was Ariel ,The Little Mermaid. I liked Arial because she was  mystical creature who lived in the water ,and was half human and half fish, which I thought was so cool. I thought she was very lovely because I loved the ocean and all its creatures. If  mermaids were real, they would make a cool addition to the sea! lol
 

  My daughter's love Disney characters! Their favorite the Princesses and Micky Mouse. That is why we were so excited when MBS Media asked me to host a Disney Side party! We had so much fun! This is what I received.

My niece and I had a lot of fun decorating the house! I cooked sugar cookies with mint chips and I used the Micky Mouse cookie cutters that was provided. And they turned out really great!  I made chocolate cupcakes,a apple crumb pie and we had potato chips and sherbet ice cream.

 We played the Disney bingo game and a few other games that was provided in the package I received. The children had lots of fun popping the balloons. I told them that who every popped the most balloons won a prize. They loved doing that!

  We also decorated the place mats, with paper, glitter, stickers and markers. They did a great job!

 I had such a good time interacting with my children and nieces and nephews! I love hosting these parties!

 All the moms were happy to receive a calender, and was excited to learn about the Muppet Show that was coming soon to theaters. So I just want to thank MBS Media again for chosen me to host this party and I hope to host another one soon!
 Find out more about  DisneySideCelebrations.com   
and, DisneySide.com

I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment