Monday, March 16, 2015

Fibolica Hair Thickening Fibers Review





A lot of people suffer from hair loss and many products don't work. I don't have a lot of hair loss, but I can tell where I part my hair the empty space so I used the hair Fibolica® Dark Brown Hair Thickening Fibers there. This products, doesn't grow hair or promise to grow hair. It uses fiber particles to basically 'fill in' that empty space where you want your hair. You can run your fingers through it, touch it, etc and it all stays in place until you wash your hair. I love this because if you mess up, all you have to do is wash it out and start all over. It stays in all day long, doesn't have any sort of odor and wipes off your face/skin easily (despite that it stays in place on your head)!  It's not a miracle cure, but  is great for anyone who is suffering from hair loss.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment