Saturday, December 2, 2017

3 Season Mummy Sleeping Bag with Waterproof Shell Review



 Today I will be writing a review on a mummy sleeping bag. It's color is blue and silver, which is very nice.  It's water proof, and has a cute bag to put it in. It's a 3 season sleeping bag. And is very comfortable to sleep in. I had to get used to sleeping in a mummy sleeping bag because I  don't like to feel closed in, but once I got used to it I slept like a baby! I like that it has pocket inside the sleeping bag to keep my cell phone and keys in.
  The sleeping bag only weights 2 1/2 pounds, so it is easy to carry in a backpack.
The sleeping bag is 7' feet long and 2 1/2 feet wide. It has a flap so that you can easily
 pull the draw string snuggly around your face to keep your body heat in, while keeping the cold air out. You will stay warm in temperature from 
-2C. to 24 Fahrenheit. This would make a great addition to your camping gear. Buy between December 2, and 30th of 2017 and get 70% off with this coupon: SLYP75BG.
You can buy on this site or on Amazon.com.
Thanks for reading. 




No comments:

Post a Comment