Wednesday, February 21, 2018

PureLove All Seasons Tights Review




Today I will be reviewing these beautiful girls tights. Your daughter will be able to wear them all year long. They come in sizes.6- 12 months to 6 years old. It is made from 78% cotton, 20% polyamid, and 2% elastane. You get three in a package. There are many beautiful colors to choose from. The tights are made from soft natural fibers for warmth and elastic materials for stretch and comfort.
  I brought these tights because they look pretty and look like they are well made.I like the fact that the toe and heel of the tights are enforced so that they won't get worn down easily. My daughter loves them. I would recommend this to all moms with daughters. With amazon prime its only 12.00. That is not a bad price for a quality product. As you know " you get what you pay for" as they say. Lol.

Get yours for your princess today.


Get Yours Here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment