Monday, June 8, 2020

Always Eat After 7 PM.Post #3: Goal Setting

Tracking Pixel

This post is brought to you by our sponsor, “Always Eat After 7 PM”. The opinions expressed below are my own.

I have been following the Always Eat After 7 PM., diet for three weeks now and I have been having
more energy. My son has been loving that I am more relaxed and energized while homeschooling him.
I like that I can save more time in the morning because I don't make myself breakfast, and I feel great!
“According to Joel , those who eat breakfast ended up eating about 260 calories more a day.
Those who skipped breakfast were about one pound lighter than those who ate breakfast.
These findings led the researchers to conclude that eating breakfast isn’t necessarily a good
strategy for losing weight. The science isn’t really there. 
Breakfast could very well be the least important meal of the day.” “Research shows that the
average person’s metabolic rate is no different during sleep than during the day.
In short, your metabolism doesn’t slow down at night.Nor does your body store fat at
the end of the day. Whether it’s 8 am or 8 pm, you use food for energy the same way.”

Joel Marion’s Always Eat After 7 PM program makes dieting easy and eliminates 90% of reasons for resistance.

  The Always Eat After 7 PM plan consists of: The 14-day Acceleration Phase to kick-start the program and see rapid results, The Main Phase where you’ll learn exactly which foods to eat when in order to achieve your weight-loss goals, The Lifestyle Phase to keep the weight off for good.

What I like about the Always Eat After 7 PM. diet is that they have some delicious recipes.
My favorite is the, cherry Gercia Ice Cream recipe. Mmm so delicious!

I like that this book has a chapter to help you change your mental thinking as well, because in order to change ones life style one must have a positive and open mind, in order to become a better version of oneself.

 

  Always Eat After 7 PM: The Revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks—While Burning Fat Overnight by Joel Marion is now available to purchase.
Learn more about the book and how to purchase here.

 Check out my other Posts on this book!







The opinions expressed below are my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment