Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fisher-Price Toys Review

I was very happy to be chosen to have a Fisher-Price play date party. And Wow did I receive a lot of toys! I received   
Little People® Wheelies at the Loops ’n Swoops Amusement Park,
Little People® Disney® Princess Songs Palac , 
Servin’ Surprises™ Birthday Set,   
Servin’ Surprises™ High Chair Set, 
Servin’ Surprises™ High Chair Set,
Servin’ Surprises™ Ice Cream Party Set 
10  Fisher-Price Little People Wheelies Cars
10 Little People coloring books
10 Little People Dvds and Cds
10 Gift bags and Tissue paper
We had a lot of fun at the party. The children really enjoyed playing with the toys. They were so excited that they received gifts to take home. It was so nice to see all their see their happy faces! 

 I will tell you what I through about all the products.

Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park
My  daughters don't really likes the Loops 'n Swoops Amusement Park. They play with it for a while but they like  Servin' Kitchen & Table much batter.


Servin’ Surprises™ High Chair Set,
"This high chair looks so cute. My 3 and 5 year old daughters  loves to place their baby doll in the seat and pretend to feed her & give her the bottle. . I definitely recommend this set, it's so cute!


Servin' Kitchen & Table
"My daughters, who are 3 and 5 years old, has the table and all the accessories and can not get enough of it. They play with it all day long and just goes from one set of accessories to the next. I love that I can clear the table almost completely and use it for my daughters to eat or draw on. The center storage area is nice - a lot of stuff can fit in there. Also, if you put the accessories on the "serving tray" in the center of the table it sings songs that have to do with that accessory. It's so cute! I'm in love with this set of Fisher Price toys - they really did a great job with this.

 Servin’ Surprises™ Tea Party Set
The only accessory that I wasn't impressed with was the tea set. All the treats are fine and the stand is cute but the actual tea pot is not impressive. It doesn't open up and the spout "pours" out a hard plastic orange piece...  Also the cup have holes in them. Fisher Price's laugh and learn tea pot is much nicer, buy that instead. The accessories are a little expensive but my daughter loves playing with all of them and they are interactive with the table... so that's wonderful.
  
Servin’ Surprises™ Ice Cream Party Set 
"My daughters loves this ice cream party set! She loves creating & interchanging the different scoops of ice cream/toppings. We have the Servin' Table and when you place this set it unlocks phrases & songs, which they adore !

 Servin’ Surprises™ Birthday Set 
  My daughters love this toy.
 They love pretending that it's each others birthday. They have so much fun with this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment