Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Private Selection Products Review




I love to have parties! So I am always looking for new food and new ideals to make my parties a success.

When I received some coffee,crackers, and a coupon for some cheese stuffed olives,in the mail, I was very excited! The crackers were very good! They are thin and crisp. They taste wonderful with chicken and bean soup. My husband loved the cheese stuffed olives.  I didn't like them because they leave a wired after taste in your mouth. But they make a great snack and are great for entertaining. My friends and I agreed that the coffee has a wonderful coffee flavor.
 While the Private brand products taste great, the prices and the quantity of their products are not very good. They are very expansive! I wouldn't buy these products without a coupon.
Please if anyone have some ideas for fun party games for adults please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

I received some product samples, and coupons free to review from BzzAgent. All opinion are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment